Meet Rhonda Heth | Northern Colorado Realtor
To provide the absolute highest quality of service, professionalism and integrity in the real estate industry and to establish long-term business relationships by continually working hard to keep my customer's best interests in mind.
- P.E.O. - Philanthropic Educational Organization focused on providing educational scholarships and support for women. Member since 1988, Current and Past Officer
- McKee Medical Center Volunteer: Friends for Life Campaign, Community Contact Steering Committee, Turkey Trot Participant and Bike Classic Volunteer
- Community Volunteer: Sculpture in the Park, Engaging Loveland, Corn Roast Festival and Summer Fest Volunteer
- Mountain View Presbyterian Church Praise Team Member
- LHS Band Boosters Supporter
- Community Foundation, Loveland Generations, Member
- Licensed Realtor, Broker Associate, RE/MAX Alliance 2011â€”Present
- Licensed Realtor, The Group, Inc. Real Estate 2006â€“2011
- Lead Escrow Office, The Group, Inc. Real Estate 2002-2006
- Director of Marketing, Grand Elk Ranch & Club 2001
- Vice President of Marketing Development, White River Executive Center 1999-2001
- Convention Sales and meeting planning, Vail and Beaver Creek 1993-1999
- MBA - Masters in Business Administration, University of Denver 1999
- BSBA - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Emphasis Tourism Management, University of Colorado, Boulder 1992
- Internship, Stouffer Grand Beach Resort, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
- Additional Course Work: American University, London, England; University of Wyoming, Larimie.
Working in the hospitality industry in the Vail Valley for 9 years, followed by Business and Real Estate development in Eagle and Grand Counties, gave me a strong background in quality customer service and real estate foundation. Being an Escrow Officer for 4 1/2 years solidified my knowledge of the legalities and process of Real Estate in Colorado. RE/MAX Alliance has a great reputation for customer service and quality people in their organization. My experience in hospitality and real estate is a perfect match for RE/MAX's philosophy and focus. It is my pleasure to serve you, and my honor to help you fulfill your Real Estate ownership and investment goals.